Friday, August 6, 2010

WCAGLS

This week, our leadership team is attending the Willow Creek Association Global Leadership Summit. This is a video simulcast taking place here in Palm Beach Gardens. It is live in Chicago.

While we are only half way through the process and there are a lot of great speakers yet to hear and material to process, I already have been impacted.

As usual, Bill Hybels is speaking to my heart, he is one of my perennial favorites. But this year, Jim Collins is also leaving his mark. I have read his book Good to Great and I own, but have not yet read all of How the Mighty Fall. I love his quote: "Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline."

You can check out his materials and resources at jimcollins.com.

I'll be hitting you up with some more highlights in coming days and weeks.

Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment