Friday, August 22, 2008

fusion conference

This weekend, we are at the Fusion Conference in Clearwater, Florida. It is a meeting designed for pastors and spouses 40 years old and younger. You don't have to remind me that I do not belong at this conference. I am not so old that I have forgotten my age.

I have been invited to help out with the meetings and to speak at a session. I am really looking forward to the opportunity. The topic I am addressing is Risk Management in Ministry. My head is full of stuff that I would like to say, but I am in the process of weeding out everything except what God wants me to say.

If you read this before Friday night at 8:30 Eastern (when my session starts), I would appreciate a prayer or two on our behalf. I'll do my best to post late tomorrow night on how it went and hopefully include a picture of the group.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment